-->

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Someday Maybe...

Welp, it's been a few weeks ... so that means its time to redo our bedroom!

Sadly, I'm quite serious. Can't stick to just one thing. I had done it over with a beautiful quilt from target, really soft teal sheets, and light seafoam walls. Very relaxy and such. Hubby says its too bright. Black and white it is! I know that can be very bright but he seems the like the idea better. More masculine, though he claims he doesn't care.

Right now I'm just looking for inspiration, it will be a while til we can get that done because our little fur-baby had a suprise $1,500 trip to the vet for emergency surgery. He's fine now but that set us back quite a bit.

Do you have any rooms in your house/bookmarked favorite inspiration in black and white? Even with some neutrals mixed in! If anyone can leave me with comments of images or ideas I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment