-->

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Awesome Sale Items I Can't Afford Right Now...

So I'm trying to penny pinch since I quit my job (for good reasons). I'm a SAHW for the time being, but getting a lot done with helping to train our puppy (who is turning one next month!) better, keeping the house clean and organized, actually organizing the things we never organized when we moved in, and redecorating. I'm trying to be good about finding ways to reuse the things we have and make them look good but I can't resist the urge of wanting something new. Lately I haven't done much besides look through the sale departments (I won't even let myself window shop full price).

Here are the awesome things I've come across.

Was: $49.00 (I was going to buy it full price)
Now: $39.99
It has just that hint of feminine that I love so much.

Was: $69 (full/queen)
Now: $49.99
Pillow Sham
Was: $19
Now: $14.99
I would have loved to put this in my guest room. It's still such a good deal!! I really want it.

Was: $6.00 (each)
Now: $2.95 (each)

Was: $229
Now: $114
We need outside furniture and I really love the simplicity of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment