-->

Saturday, June 18, 2011

THIS IS MY EXCITED FACE!

Thank you all my dear darling nestie friends who convinced me to look further online for furniture. You were right, I was wrong, and I did find something I think I'm going to like. We ordered a new sofa online last night! Thank you o.co I always wanted a sofa shipped for only $2.95 instead of the $150-200 other places were quoting! I can't wait to see it. Even though Drew and I are avid haters of microfiber, we ordered a microfiber couch. Yes, now we are hypocrites but all the review's said that is was really nice quality microfiber so we're assuming by nice quality they mean it doesn't look like microfiber. The only real complaint I have with that material is the fact that if it's brushed in all different directions then it looks dirty.

I had planned out most of my living room yesterday, I liked the idea of doing a very bright living room, but then reality sank in. I have two dogs, and someday we will have children, and we cannot replace expensive sofas all the time. So instead of my beautiful cream colored fabric sofa we opted to get a dark grey microfiber one... that cost about half as much. Yea cheaper! So if we have to replace it, it won't hurt as much, but we're also much less likely to replace it.

Dreamed: Pottery Barn Sofa
Price: $899 plus shipping


Ordered: O.co Sofa
Price: $532.99 (plus $49.50 for 5 year replacement warranty) and $2.95 in shipping.

So if we're playing the 'How I'm Saving A Ton of Money This Summer' game, then I just saved  about $513. Go me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I can't wait to get it. Shipping says it was in Utah this morning, but soon maybe!

    ReplyDelete