-->

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Victory!

There is never a happy medium with me. Either I do nothing or I do everything at once. As my dad has been telling me lately I live "life in hyper-speed" and I kind of have to agree. A year ago he wasn't sure if I was dating anyone and now I moved 800 miles away, got married, bought a house. Now I guess I'm decorating in hyper-speed.

Well we stopped painting after that one wall in the master bedroom the other day. We were both tired and I had at least taped off most of the walls. I had bought satin finish paint because the lady at Lowes told me we could magic erased the heck out of them and they would be fine, this is good because Atlas is a messy puppy and Drew swears by magic erasers. I was worries about streaks though so I wanted to let it dry and see how it looked.

The streaks were visible but not awful, you didn't see them unless you really looked for them. But I let it sit for a few days. Yesterday I decided to finish. Other than taking care of the dogs, I locked myself in the room all day and painted while Drew wasn't home. I wanted to surprise him and be finished when he got home but I couldn't move the big furniture without him.

I finishes by about 9:30 last night, removing the tape and all! I just have to finish touching up the trim and decorating and then I can move onto the next room! Once I finish I will be sure to post pictures. When I get home I might post some before and progress pictures though!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment